Metaverse-5 Terms and Conditions
Metaverse-5.com Website Membership General Terms and Conditions:
- Introduction: This agreement governs the terms and conditions of your membership with Metaverse-5.com (“Website”). By using the Website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Membership Eligibility: Membership to the Website is open to individuals who are 18 years of age or older and have the legal capacity to enter into binding contracts.
- Fees: To use the Website’s services, you may be required to pay a fee. The current fees, if any, are posted on the Website and are subject to change.
- Membership Term: Your membership will begin upon payment of the fees and will continue until terminated by either party. You may terminate your membership at any time by notifying us in writing. We reserve the right to terminate your membership at any time, for any reason, with or without notice.
- Website Content: The Website may contain information, text, images, graphics, video, and audio content (“Content”) that is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and/or other proprietary rights and laws. You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
- User Conduct: You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Website by any third party.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: The Website and its Content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, as to the operation of the Website or the information, content, materials, or products included on the Website.
- Limitation of Liability: We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Metaverse-5.com, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this agreement or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct).
- Changes to Terms and Conditions: We reserve the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Governing Law: This agreement and the relationship between you and Metaverse-5.com will be governed by the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Website is located.
- Entire Agreement: This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Metaverse-5.com and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral, regarding the use of the Website.
Introduction These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern the use of the Metaverse-5 Marketplace for buying and selling goods and services (“Transactions”). By using the Metaverse-5 Marketplace, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- Account registration: To use the Metaverse-5 Marketplace, you must create an account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password and for restricting access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
- Products and services: The Metaverse-5 Marketplace allows the sale of a variety of goods and services. Each seller is responsible for accurately describing their products and services and for fulfilling orders in a timely manner.
- Pricing and payment: Prices for products and services are set by the seller and are displayed on the Metaverse-5 Marketplace. Payments for Transactions must be made through the Metaverse-5 Marketplace using the payment methods specified.
- Intellectual property: Sellers retain ownership of any intellectual property rights in the products and services they offer for sale on the Metaverse-5 Marketplace. Buyers may use the purchased products and services only for personal, non-commercial purposes.
- Warranties and representations: The seller represents and warrants that they have the right to sell the products and services offered for sale on the Metaverse-5 Marketplace and that the products and services will be provided in accordance with these Terms.
- Limitation of liability: The Metaverse-5 Marketplace shall not be liable for any damages arising from Transactions or the use of the Metaverse-5 Marketplace.
- Dispute resolution Any dispute arising from or related to Transactions or these Terms will be resolved through binding arbitration.
- Changes to these Terms: The Metaverse-5 Marketplace reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time. Your continued use of the Metaverse-5 Marketplace after any changes have been made indicates your acceptance of the modified Terms.
- Governing law: These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Metaverse-5 Marketplace is located.
- Entire agreement: These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and the Metaverse-5 Marketplace and supersede all prior understandings and agreements.
Metaverse-5 Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions
- Definition of Terms: a. “Affiliate” means a person or entity who participates in the Metaverse-5 Affiliate Program. b. “Commission” means the payment made to the Affiliate for each Qualifying Sale. c. “Qualifying Sale” means a sale of Metaverse-5 NFTs made by a customer referred by the Affiliate through their unique affiliate link.
- Enrollment: To participate in the Metaverse-5 Affiliate Program, the Affiliate must complete the enrollment process by providing all required information.
- Commission: The Commission rate is 10% of the sales price of each Qualifying Sale. The Commission rate may increase to 15% after 10 Qualifying Sales, and to 20% after 100 Qualifying Sales.
- Payment: Commissions will be paid to the Affiliate on a monthly basis via PayPal or other approved method.
- Term: This Agreement shall commence upon enrollment and shall continue until terminated by either party upon written notice.
- Modification: Metaverse-5 reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time, with or without notice to the Affiliate.
- Limitation of Liability: The Affiliate agrees that Metaverse-5 will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or the Affiliate Program.
- Indemnification: The Affiliate shall indemnify and hold Metaverse-5 harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, and attorney’s fees arising from the Affiliate’s participation in the Affiliate Program.
- Disclaimers: Metaverse-5 makes no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Affiliate Program or any products sold through the Affiliate Program.
- Dispute Resolution: Any dispute arising from or relating to this Agreement will be resolved through binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association.
- Governing Law: This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
By enrolling in the Metaverse-5 Affiliate Program, the Affiliate acknowledges that they have read and understand these terms and conditions, and agree to be bound by them.
Metaverse-5 NFT Purchase Terms and Conditions:
- NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens) can only be sold within the “Metaverse-5 Marketplace.”
- The terms and conditions of the “Metaverse-5 Marketplace” apply to all NFT sales.
- By purchasing an NFT in the “Metaverse-5 Marketplace,” you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, as well as the rules set forth in the “Metaverse-5 Marketplace.”
- NFTs are unique digital assets that cannot be exchanged for an equal value.
- The ownership and transfer of NFTs is recorded on a blockchain, providing a secure and transparent record of the transaction.
- The “Metaverse-5 Marketplace” does not provide any warranties or guarantees with regards to the NFTs sold within it.
- Any disputes regarding the purchase or sale of NFTs in the “Metaverse-5 Marketplace” must be resolved in accordance with the rules and regulations of the marketplace.
- The “Metaverse-5 Marketplace” reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice. By continuing to use the marketplace, you agree to be bound by any changes.